Friday 16 March 2012

Liebster Award


I have just recieved this fabulous award from Sue,thank you so much for thinking of me.

Carole x



   HOW THE LEIBSTER BLOG AWARD WORKS


To accept the award you must:
1. Link back to the person who gave it to you and thank them for thinking of you.
2. Post the award to your blog.
3. Give the award to 5 bloggers (with less than 200 followers) that you appreciate and value.
4. Leave a comment to the 5 bloggers to let them know you have chosen them for the award.

'Liebster' in German means 'dearest', so to carry this tradition on I'm going to choose 5 bloggers who's work I like admire.
I would love to pass this Award on to
The first is Lyn
2nd is Sonya
3rd is to be Karen
4th is Jeanie 
and 5th is Cally
 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Carole for thinking of me.
    Karen xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You so much Carole for thinking of me for this award. I am humbled to think such a wonderful crafter and person thought of me xx

    ReplyDelete